Finance Department of JSC Air Astana is looking for smart, proactive, reliable and ambitious students and fresh graduates. We invite you to be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order, transparency and efficiency for finances of Kazakhstan national airline. The goal is to contribute to managing daily tasks, the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. We believe that your knowledge and skills will benefit to Kazakhstan crucial infrastructure institute and economics as a whole.
BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM:
· Paid short-term and long-term internship.
· Flexible schedule: 2/3/4/5 days a week - choose your option. Wherewith you will have an opportunity to go to the exams with our best wishes and blessing.
· Intensive professional development: personal coach and buddy, permanent on-the-job trainings. Be ready!
· Unique business culture: a mixture of the best from the west and the east (shareholders - 51% KZ, 49% UK).
· Shuttlebus (an ideal place to read).
· Possibility of fast further employment in staff in case of open vacancies. Moreover internship will be counted as a probation period.
· Unique experience in the TRANSFORMATION of finance processes throughout the company and consequently TRANSFORMATION of Financial Specialist role who will be reconciling the work of Accountant, Analyst, Consultant and Controller. Take the challenge.
· Work in the aviation industry that is the most interesting, sophisticated and challenging in the world. More interesting might be only aerospace industry.
· Strong knowledge in accounting, IFRS, finance and economics.
· Intermediate English.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Diligence and great attention to details.
· Reliability and proactiveness.
· Relevant minimal experience.
· Interest in IT innovations or just a belief in digitalization.
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Qualification in ACCA.
Description of current duties:
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices / Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
· Make initiator accept the service in the accounting system.
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
· Assist with other variable financial projects.
Description of duties during the transition period:
· All finance department forces is brought to automate accounting.
· Work on efficiency to free up time from routine tasks.
Future business needs:
· Validate and review automatically generated accounting data.
· Analyze revenues, expenses and capital investments in the frame of assigned departments or cost centers.
· Consult management team and responsible involved parties on cost efficiency and revenue growth.