About the summer school
- Subjects: any two – it's entirely your choice https://summerschool.fm.vse.cz/about-summer-school/courses/
- Language: English
- ECTS: 6 credits
- Social programme / extracurricular activities https://summerschool.fm.vse.cz/about-summer-school/what-do-we-offer/
- Participants welcome pack
We will be delighted to welcome you to our Summer School in Jindrichuv Hradec. You can choose two attractive marketing-oriented courses and earn six ECTS in two weeks. We also have a programme packed with extracurricular activities. Get to know Czech culture, meet new friends and have fun!
The summer school takes place at the Faculty of Management (University of Economics, Prague). The faculty forms part of the University of Economics, Prague – one of the top universities in the Czech Republic. The faculty campus is located in Jindrichuv Hradec, a charming historic town surrounded by beautiful countryside. The faculty has a truly friendly atmosphere and will make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- From August 10 to August 21
- Accommodation from August 9 to August 22
Marketing Inspiration Summer School 2020 offers the following courses. Courses are taught in English and are for both bachelor and master degree students.
Week 1 (10 August 2020 – 16 August 2020)
- Branding: 3 ECTS
- Digital and Mass Media Marketing Communications: 3 ECTS
- Strategic Tourism Marketing: 3 ECTS
Week 2 (17 August 2020 – 21 August 2020)
- Marketing Strategy: 3 ECTS
- Business Valuation: 3 ECTS
- Marketing in Healthcare: 3 ECTS
Students cannot apply only for one week; both weeks are mandatory.
Students may select one course per week.
Summer School Manager