My name is Sarvinoz Sadullayeva, I am an official representative of Roadtex LTL, logistics company in the USA. Our company has started its operation in Almaty, Kazakhstan. We would like to offer positions in the sphere of logistics in your hometown. Our company offers a number of opportunities both to the graduates and students in the sphere of international logistics. Further information about the positions and opportunities offered by our company can be found in the attached file below.
Our company offers full - time employment positions in the sphere of logistics ( in particular, Driver Manager) . The applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- English fluency
- Good communication skills
- Deductive reasoning
Please see general information about our company:
- Ruslan Abzhemetov - General Director of S Leasing Outsource Corp, responsible for the interview and recruitment of personal in Almaty ; contact phone number: + 7 ( 7 0 5 ) 739 - 1 2 - 7 7
- Address : Auezov str 37, Almaty Kazakhstan 05000
- Foriegn students with a work permit ( work visa) in Kazakhstan are eligible to apply.
Applicants are not necessarily anticipated to hold a degree of specialization in logistics so any student with ardent interest and english proficiency is eligible to apply.
General duties of Driver Managers entail the following:
- Coordinate with drivers, staff and management
- Coordinate on a regular basis with transportation staff
- Manage maintenance
- Recruit, Train and assess drivers
- Develop supportive relations with drivers
- Ensure timely delivery or pick up of load
- Collaborate with other departments to tackle problems
- Keep track of driver hours and miles
- Adhere to federal norms
- Coordinate with team leaders
Please take into consideration that some of these duties will elaborate depending on the departments within the company.
We highly appreciate the dissemination of information among your students and will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any questions. We appreciate your cooperation and support.