Customer Development Operations Intern:
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Customer Development, or CD, is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. Customer Development works closely with our customers to pioneer new products, build categories and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities. The Internship role is the primary pathway to beginning a career in Customer Development at Unilever. The program introduces you to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers you the opportunity to contribute to business goals. As an intern, you are assigned a key business project to own within the Customer Development (Sales) function.
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
Unilever Internship Program is a long term, part-time/full-time internship Program for students help them acquire work experience to kick-start their careers. You’ll get hands-on experience by working in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
What You’ll Do:
· You’re a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
· You’re a change-maker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
· You’re a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
· You’re a storyteller: You use data to drive actionable insights to illustrate problem-solving and land compelling messages. You craft meaningful stories that resonate with a broad and diverse audience.
· You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
If you are:
· Hungry to learn and curious,
· A dot connector: You have the unique ability to think differently and pull the big picture and small details all together clearly,
· Digital Savvy, forward thinker, future obsessed,
· 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree.
What You’ll Need
Ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; initiative and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; ability to be creative; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy.
If you are interested, apply & become a part of our team!