We are looking for a Tax Intern.
Internship period: 2-3 months
- 5-day working week from 09:00 to 18:00;
- the ability to take internal online courses with a certificate;
- unpaid internship.
· Higher education with major in Economics/Finance/Accounting
· Professional business English (level upper intermediate or higher).
· Knowledge of 1C Accounting is recommended
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work for full time, positive attitude, good analytical and communication skills
Description of the activities:
· Preparation of business proposals, client reports and recommendations.
· Extensive research of the business of the Clients and the possible tax issues;
· Data analysis;
· Consulting and communicating with clients;
· Review of the latest tax legislation and working practices
T +7 727 3560 655
F +7 727 3560 615
Visit us also on LinkedIn »