GROHE AG Representative office in Kazakhstan
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings and has a total of over 7,000 employees in 150 countries – 2,600 of them are based in Germany. Since 2014 GROHE has been part of the strong brand portfolio of the Japanese manufacturer of pioneering water and housing products LIXIL. In order to offer „Pure Freude an Wasser“, every GROHE product is based on the brand values of quality, technology, design and sustainability.
Vacancy of Web Site Specialist in Digital Marketing dept.
1. Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading the organization's multi-lingual websites for Central Asia, Mongolia & Caucasus countries (grohe.kz; grohe-cac.com; grohe-x.com/CAC) (Kaz, Rus, Eng, Mong) in collaboration with translation agency.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating strategies to grow web traffic metrics.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Collaborating with HQ staff to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
- Monitor and load up-to-date content for all. Control translations on 4 languages (with agency).
- Promote local marketing activations on site. Create landing pages.
- Support all sales channels growth with proper product information on site.
- Support roll out of new commercial strategy on-line to achieve break out plan for all CA region.
· 3rd year student
· English level B1. Intermediate
· Excellent content creation and writing skills.
· Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
· Analytical and presentations skills
· Team player
· Web site administration and Content management systems (CMS),
· Security audits
· User experience (UX)
· Web-based proxy
· Website accessibility standards
· Landing pages creation
• 20 hour work week
• Paid internship in an international company from August 2022 to May 2023
• Opportunity for employment after successful completion of the internship
+7 701 318 97 06